DRIVE-THRU SYSTEMSWe service the complete drive-thru system. From the intercom to the COD and the camera monitors to watch it all – we can help. Drive-thru now accounts for 70% of a restaurant’s QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) rating. You need the best wireless, digital intercom system to serve your customers efficiently and increase your production.
- Use up to 8 greeter messages to promote key products
- Recorded alerts (up to 4) and reminders (up to 16) help increase compliance
- Messages can be scheduled by daypart
- Headset voice prompts can indicate low battery, out-of-range device and other helpful tips
- Reduce downtime With proactive system diagnostics
- Remote self-diagnosis helps you ensure your system is running smoothly
- Durable components designed specifically for QSR business
Easy to Use
- Self-guided video training allows manager to focus on core business
- User-friendly approach to registering headsets
- Multiple order-taking options can be customized for each worker’s preference
- Data tracking available to check performance
- System can be programmed to lower post volume at night
3M™ WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM MODEL G53M’s™ primary focus is, and will always be the customer, and in the ultra-competitive Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry, every second counts. That’s why you need the 3M™ Wireless Communication System Model G5. The industry’s first all-digital system offers superior sound clarity, advanced noise reduction and headset prompts designed to improve your communications with customers and keep your team operating at peak efficiency. Combine that with Customusic’s stellar support and service, and you’ll have the perfect recipe to help increase profits year after year. Crystal clear sound helps improve order accuracy and boosts customer satisfaction. Advanced technology that improves communication with your customers.
DRIVE THRU TIMERS
Click on the link below to access our Techknow Brochure for our high quality thru timers.
Preventative MaintenanceWith your new or existing intercom systems, Customusic offers the Preventative Maintenance program, in which we efficiently maintain and fix your intercom system and headsets on site on a quarterly or bi-annual schedule. We service grease- and liquid-damaged headsets! We also inspect other systems such as surveillance, DVRs, satellite music and television, sound systems and Customer Order Display (COD) systems while on site to keep your store running. This program offers discounts on other services as well.
CCTV SurveillanceWe offer CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) systems to view and manage your drivethru traffic. We install professional-grade, outdoor cameras on the building or property light pole to monitor drive-thru stack and merge points. Monitors are installed in the kitchen, office and/or DVR, so your employees can view your drivethru customers. Read more about our surveillance systems.
We service and install all models of customer order displays.
We can provide a simple speaker post to move your speaker & mic out of your sound board & place it closer to the customer to improve audio communication.